A tasty and nutricious two course meal is freshly prepared and served on site each day. Please click here here to view our school lunch menu.
Free School Meals Entitlement
From September 2014 all children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 are entitled to a Free School Meal under the governments Universal Free School Meals scheme. For children in Years 3 - 6, meals are priced at £1.65 per day.
However, it’s important that parents/carers still complete an online application form in order to get the additional benefits that come with free school meals. This includes the school providing your child with two school jumpers and two polo shirts each year.
If you think you may be entitled to free school meals, applications can be made online using the following link: www.bradford.gov.uk/schoolmeals. If you have any queries, please contact the school office team who will be happy to help you complete your application.
Your child may be able to get free school meals if you receive any of the following:
- income Support
- income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on-paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit
Children may also bring their own healthy packed lunch to school. Click here to find some top tips for a healthy lunchbox.