30 Hours Free Childcare and Tax-Free Childcare
Cavendish Star - Spring Edition
Famous Illustrator - Liz Million Visits Cavendish
Lunchtime Lottery Winners' Reward
Sainsbury's Active Kids 2017
ParentPay - our new online payment service
We are pleased to announce that we will shortly be accepting payments for school meals, trips, Nursery fees and other school events online.
Using a secure website called ParentPay you will be able to pay online with your credit or debit card.
ParentPay will be our preferred method of making payments to school. Parents who need to continue making payments by cash may do so using the PayPoint network at local convenience stores.
What are the benefits to parents?
- ParentPay is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7
- the technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind
- payments can be made by credit/debit card or also through PayPoint
- full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
- parents can choose to be alerted when their balances are low via email and/or SMS text.
ParentPay will be live in school from Monday 1 February 2016. Further information and pupil account activation details will be available shortly.